Thursday, December 31, 2020

Winner of the Bewitching Book Tour is...


The Bewitching Book Tour for Marked has ended.

Thanks to all of you who participated in my tour. Thanks to the amazing bloggers who featured my book and myself on their sites. And a special thanks to Roxanne over at Bewitching Book Tours for setting this all up.

It was nice to meet so many people through the tour.

The winner of the $30 Amazon gift card is Stephanie L.

Congrats, Stephanie. I hope you enjoy it.

Wishing everyone a happy New Year. Here's to 2021 being a great year filled with health, happiness, and lots of love.

 

 

.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Winner of the Bewitching Book Tour on Cursed is...

  The Bewitching Book Tour for Cursed has ended. Thanks to all of you who participated. Thanks to the awesome bloggers who featured my bo...